Battle Cats Unholy Tempest
Download The Battle Cats on the App Stor. This is a re-upload the last one wasnt sideways but I just cropped the video which now I realize the video for the transfer data I couldve just did the sam. Push Bilibili The Rolling Dead - Unholy Tempest Insane stage comes every Tuesday. . Yknow just like the whole game. This stage is hell if you dont have proper cats. This is a No Continues stage. I know that this video has the greatest thumbnail ever. All anti-zombies work well here except for things like Sif. Lvl 35 5Eraser lvl 2044Manic Eraser lvl 35. Use a knock back effect up. 1 Zyclone spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f. Anti-zombie ubers would d. Unholy Tempest--At least 1 anti Zombie Uber rare Wh Zombie killer-2-3 meatshields Manic Macho cat good at the Start- All the Rares I used Sifu cat not. Not much of a guide but recommend that you have really a handful of Anti-Zombie before try...






Comments
Post a Comment